Upstate Vision Therapy is devoted solely to the piece of the puzzle known as vision. We go beyond 20/20 to the development and efficient use of visual skills necessary for learning. We help people who have convergence problems, amblyopia, strabismus and those recovering from a brain injury. This is the place to come if your child is not performing as well as you know they can or their reading skills do not match their learning ability.
Upstate Vision Therapy provides:
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems contributing to ADD/ADHD, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia (lazy eye), Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays, Autism or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
Contact us to learn more.